Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Rihanna's Dad Supports Her And Chris Getting Back Together!


Even tho Rihanna's dad Ronald Fenty was not happy with Chris Brown's "not guilty" plea to two counts of felony assault back in 2009, he supports the pair getting back together.
Ronald even got paied to explode all his feelings out on telly has told sources that Brown "should be forgiven" as he said:
"I think everyone makes mistakes and they shouldn't be held to them forever. Everyone should be forgiven once. There's a lot more to Chris than the whole world knows.”
"I love Chris, man. He's got so much charisma. And he's always had so much respect for me. That's what I love about him. He's always shown me respect."
He has to remember what Chris did to his daughter and can Chris be forgave for what he did??
Rihanna's dad just want her to be happy and if that's getting back with Brown he's willing to except that:
“I know they love each other. They always have. She's happiest when she's around him, and as long as she's happy, I am happy and the whole world should be too."



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...